Essay on The Nation of Islam Essay Perception and Knowledge in Charles Brockden Brown’s Wieland muji nottingham summary of death of a salesman Utopia, Dystopia or Anti-Utopia? by Choloe Houston Essay Essay about Sustainable Development Today why is deforestation happening change theory nursing how many acts are in hamlet baha'i emerged from the reluctant Planning for Renovation Essay Essay about Human Resource Management and Labor Relations new england nun hijacking catastrophe challenges of studying abroad t90 football boots

AOL Search

Skip over navigation
SEARCH

News Results

• The Sun - 6 days ago
    But while the focus is likely to be on pushing that baby out, chances are you might not have thought about a few other things that could happen - let's call them side effects ... "They ...
  • BabyCenter Blog - 3 years ago
    Just anything to keep the epidural flowing. These modern hospitals, man! They treat you right.” Kristen does admit that there were a couple of kind of alarming side effects, though. “It ...
  • Mirror - 2 years ago
    Although Kelli Martin knew there might be complications giving birth to her twin boys, Leon and Will, now three-years ... side-effects do happen, and range in seriousness. More commonly ...
  • SBS - 5 days ago
    First-time mothers on an epidural who lie down in the later stages of labour are more likely to have ... "Many women do not want to take medications or may have considerable side ...
  • todaysparent.com - 2 weeks ago
    I was reluctant to have an epidural: I am afraid of needles and was worried about the side effects for me and my baby ... “We had been on a very bumpy, two-year-plus infertility road, ...
  • Cosmopolitan Magazine - 5 months ago
    And it’s not free from side effects ... epidural wasn’t entirely effective. I could feel pain in one whole side of my body — it had only numbed my right side, so I could still feel the ...
  • Slate - 4 years ago
    The 30-year-old mother of three used nitrous only during her most recent birth at Vanderbilt University Hospital. For her first birth she had an epidural ... on the use of nitrous oxide ...
  • News Wise - 9 years ago
    Newswise — A study presented during the ASA Annual Meeting in October found that Hispanics and blacks requested epidural anesthesia later ... side effects, the pain they might cause and ...
  • Daily Mail - 1 decade ago
    Like thousands of mothers every year ... I had heard of possible side effects from having an epidural and thought it wasn't worth the risk,' she said. 'But after being in labour for 48 ...
  • The News-Herald - 4 years ago
    WASHINGTON — Labor is no laughing matter, at least not in the U.S. Today, most women in the U.K., Canada, Australia and Scandinavia use laughing gas (otherwise known as nitrous oxide) ...
SEARCH
© Oath Inc. All Rights Reserved.